Domicile > D > Does Spotify Have Live Chat?

Does Spotify have live chat?

Does Spotify have live chat? No, Spotify doesn't have live chat support.

Lire la suite

Article associé

Comment utiliser Spotify hors connexion ?

Enfin, il suffit de cliquer sur le bouton "hors ligne".

Correspondant, can i speak to someone at spotify?

Note: We currently don't offer support by phone.
How do I get help with Spotify?
Customer Service and Support
  1. Help site. Check out our help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.
  2. Community. Get fast support from expert Spotify users.
  3. Contact us.
  4. @SpotifyCares.

What to do if Spotify is not working?

If you're having technical issues with the app, try these first:
  1. Check @SpotifyStatus for any ongoing issues.
  2. Restart the Spotify app. Close any other apps you're not using.
  3. If that doesn't fix it, log out and back in.
  4. If that doesn't fix it, reinstall the app.
How do I email Spotify support?
You can always e-mail [email protected] with your question or log into Twitter and send a tweet to @spotify.

Article associé

Comment mettre Spotify en Hors-ligne sur PC ?

Rien de plus simple : cliquez sur "bibliothèque", puis sur "préférences" et cherchez le menu "lecture". Cliquez sur "hors ligne", puis sur le bouton.

On peut aussi se demander why can't i cancel my spotify subscription?

First, you can't cancel your Spotify subscription through any of the service's applications on iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows. Instead, you'll need to access your Spotify account through a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
How do I contact Spotify to cancel my subscription?
Log into spotify.com/account. Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN. Scroll to Cancel Spotify and click CANCEL PREMIUM.

Why can't I log back into my Spotify account?

Update the App

Make sure you're running the latest Spotify version on your Android device. Launch the Play Store app, search for Spotify, and hit the Update button to update the app. Restart your device and check if you can log in now.
Et une autre question, how do i cancel spotify?
To cancel Spotify Premium, go to your Spotify account page in your browser. On Android or iOS, select Change plan > Cancel Premium > Continue to cancel > Yes, cancel. On desktop, go to Available plans > Cancel Premium > Continue to cancel > Yes, cancel.

En conséquence can your spotify account get deleted?

Your Spotify account gets deleted due to detected fraudulent activities and chargebacks. It'll also be disabled if your connected Google, Facebook, or Apple ID account no longer exists. Or if you're using music converters or any type of modifications to be able to use Spotify Premium for free.

Par Asha

Articles similaires

Comment utiliser Spotify hors connexion ? :: Comment télécharger de la musique sur Spotify gratuit ?